Part-time rowing coach London
Job description – rowing coach (part-time) – TopRow London
Do you love the outdoors? Are you keen and do you have a passion for rowing? Would you love to work for one of the fastest growing international rowing schools? If so, we would love to hear from you!
In Summer 2018 TopRow crossed the channel from Amsterdam to the Putney Embankment, where it operates from London Rowing Club. In Summer 2020 TopRow London opened a second location at the Royal Docks, in cooperation with London Youth Rowing. Working with a team of motivated coaches, we are always looking to expand.
The job is part-time and ideal to fit around your studies. We offer you the opportunity to combine the two by joining our team. Besides a fun job and a good pay, you will also develop important skills for your future career.
What are we looking for? Someone who is:
- A passionate (ex-) rower / coach / cox
- At least 18 years old
- Available to work at least two shifts a week, including one weekend shift (Sat or Sun 10am-1pm)
- Motivated to teach others how to row
What we offer:
- A job in a great and motivated team of coaches
- The perfect job to combine with studies and/or sports
- Good accompaniment and opportunities for growth in the job
- Our own inhouse training to improve your coaching
- Professional supervision and career opportunities within the organisation
- Opportunities to develop important skills
The rowing courses are usually scheduled at set days and moments. We make a schedule for 8 weeks, and will ask for your updated availability before the start of each 8-week course. We will schedule coaches according to the numbers of rowers who have signed up. We expect our coaches to be available at least twice a week.
Besides out regular rowing courses we also host several one off events, such as open houses and corporate events. These will take place outside off the regular classes. If you come to work for TopRow, we will expect you to be able to work some of these shifts as well.
Please send us your cover letter and CV by email to Stuart Heap at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you.